New In| Florals, Birthday Dress + Swim Wear
12:18 AM
Hello beautiful ladies, yaay for the weekend. I will be sitting this one out (no work till Monday). Pride's tomorrow and I can't wait to see what's in stake this year. I'm currently charging my camera battery so it'll be good for an entire day of photo taking and not trying to miss out on anything eye catching.
This post was meant to be posted before I left for my trip to Zambia in July, but as always I didn't end up finishing what I started and so it's been saved as a draft since then. I'm just now recovering it and even though a long while has passed since the purchasing of these items I thought it would still be fun to show you.
These are (were, since summer's coming to an end already) some of my summer must haves, floral pants + neon swim wear, I opted for a yellow one because it looks lavish against my skin tone! And then orange dress's the one that I purchased especially for my 18th birthday, you can see more of it here.
Till next time,
xoxo
Esther



3 Comments
Envious of the floral pants, especially the white one!!
ReplyDeleteGreat buys, can't wait to see you style it!
ReplyDeletenow following, hope you follow back..
Great new purchases hun !! Loving the prints to bits !!
ReplyDeleteNewest follower - i would love to have you among my followers , too ! Hugs xx
www.dreamingofchanel.com
Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx