Street Style | Striped Maxi Cardigan

10:30 AM

I was so very lucky enough to capture these photos right before my camera battery died. It was quite a disappointment since we had just got into town and the weather as you can see in my recent posts has been very good with us here. 

The item that caught my attention the most was with no doubt the cardigan. I thought it was so cool and very relaxed somewhat still stylish... duuuh! The sheerness of it was perfect for the day because it was warm yet the breeze brought a slight bit of a cold feeling to your body so to me this was the right choice of cover up in a way. And to be honest with you'all I haven't seen someone rocking the maxi cardigan style anywhere near me so it quite a refreshing feeling from all the woolly clothing.

What do you think of this look?


You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. This outfit is beautiful!
    I loved it!!
    xx Iza

    http://vintageiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute, but it looks like it would be hot after awhile!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone for such nice comments :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You're so good at streetstyle photos! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx