Street Style | Ingibjörg

6:11 PM

On Monday I spent the day at the mall with my girlfriends and since I always have my camera at all times, I decided to hunt for some people to feature in my 'street style' posts because I haven't posted one in such a long time. 

Meet Ingibjörg, I was in Topshop when she walked by me. The first thing that caught my eye regarding her outfit is the very comfy... what do I call it... a shawl?, poncho? You know the main thing lol. Let's call it her 'Cover up'. Yeah that, it seems so comfy and warm too. Then there was the shoes and the scarf. 
I would describe her outfit as : Unique, has a vintage vibe to it and classy.


Lots of love, Esther!
xxx

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

  1. cool scarf!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her poncho and her scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start carrying my camera at all times as well

    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -
    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you poncho! Lovely outfit dear!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's really cute...Me too I'm doing street style, but about cameroonian (people livin' and cameroon in Africa)!! Keep on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving her cape and shoes!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx